We are an evangelical church committed to proclaiming Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible. His gospel – good news – is that he died, as the Son of God, for the sins of all people! Please join us at church to find out more about Christianity!
As a church, we want to grow each individual to be more like Jesus, bringing glory to God. At the same time, we want the story of Jesus to be known throughout the world, which is the very heart of God.
Our church believes in:
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead (Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14, 1 Corinthians 12:4–6, Ephesians 4:4–6)
- The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment (Acts 17:24, John 14:26, Romans 5:6–11, 2 Corinthians 5:10)
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture, as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct (2 Timothy 3:16–17)
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation (Romans 3:23, 1:18, 5:12–13)
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death (as our Representative and Substitute) of Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary (Matthew 26:28, John 1:14, Matthew 1:18–22)
- The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead and subsequently the resurrection of all believers to eternal life (1 Corinthians 15:3–4, 20–22)
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ (John 16:8, Titus 3:5–7)
- The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer (John 14:17, 1 Corinthians 6:19)
- The one holy universal Church, which is the Body of Christ, and to which all true believers belong (1 Corinthians 10:16–17, 12:12–13, Ephesians 4:11–13)
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 1:11)