• Ladies Fellowship/Stick is having its first Morning tea event for the year: Attention to ladies of ALL ages!!! Want to consume some delectable morning tea? Want to hear how God has inspired the lives of 3 very different ladies? Want to have fellowship with other ladies from the congregation? If you said yes to any of the above, please come and join us at our first Ladies Fellowship event for the year on Sunday the 4th of March at Strathfield Girls’ High School from 10:30am-12pm. Any enquiries can be directed to Clarinda Chen firstname.lastname@example.org or Jocelyn Lin email@example.com
• There will be no GLUE on the 23th February, youth are encouraged to attend the Thanksgiving Service for Rev Keith Noldt.
• New 4:30pm Service Starting in 2 weeks on the 4th of March: With thankfulness to God and faith in Him, we are looking forward to the start of our new English language service. You are most welcome!
When: Sunday March 4, 4:30pm
Followed by fellowship dinner (1st Sunday of each month)
Where: WSCCC Strathfield Upper Hall
If you have any questions about this new service please contract Rev Andrew Bardsley.
• All parents of Stick Youth are invited for lunch on the 11th March at Strathfield Sunday School Hall 1-3pm. There will be a time of sharing, fun, fellowship, meeting the leaders and delicious food! Please RSVP to Daniel via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408124884 by 7th March.
• On Sunday 15th April 2018, WSCCC will be celebrating its 40th Anniversary with a combined church service and dinner. We are inviting musicians amongst us to participate in playing in a string ensemble/quartet at the commencement of the dinner. Please contact Ruth Choong on 0404 872401 for more detail by 28th February.