• What You Might Want To Do For Rev. Keith Noldt:
1. Pray and Fast: Please continue to personally pray, even fast, for Keith, Janette and the family, and could all Small Groups please be praying too. On Sunday mornings, at 8:15am downstairs, you can also join Mr Hing to especially uphold them in prayer at this difficult time.
2. Card: If you’d like to write and send a card to him and the family you can do so and give it to either Mrs Lydia Tan, or pastors Andrew and Ariel.
3. Short Message: If you’d like to write a longer message of thanks, love, encouragement or support we have set up a special email account for you to do this: email@example.com
4. Visit: If you’d still like to visit then we ask that you arrange this through Mrs Lydia Tan. You can reach her on 9868-3181.
5. More: If you’d like to express some other type of love and support you can also organise this through Mrs Lydia Tan on 9868-3181.
• Ladies Fellowship/Stick is having its first Morning tea event for the year: Attention to ladies of ALL ages!!! Want to consume some delectable morning tea? Want to hear how God has inspired the lives of 3 very different ladies? Want to have fellowship with other ladies from the congregation? If you said yes to any of the above, please come and join us at our first Ladies Fellowship event for the year on Sunday the 4th of March at Strathfield Girls’ High School from 10:30am-12pm. Any enquiries can be directed to Clarinda Chen firstname.lastname@example.org or Jocelyn Lin email@example.com
• Special Grant: We are thankful we have received a special grant of $24,361 from the state government towards our Church Development Plan, as part of their Community Building Partnership program. Today we welcome Ms Jodi McKay, our MP for Strathfield, who will be presenting us a cheque during the S9 English service. Currently our drawings are being presented to council – please be praying for this process.
• Children’s Ministry: 8.55KA and 10.30KA resumes Sunday School program today. Playgroup will resume on 6th February 2018. We are calling for brothers and sisters who are interested to serve in children ministry in different languages and sessions. Please contact coordinator Eva Wong or deacon Lily Shen for more information.
• Youth Groups launching for 2018: Stick will start back on Sunday Feb 11th, 10:30am.
• WSCCC combined prayer meeting: Our Cantonese congregations will run our first 2018 church-wide prayer meeting in the Strathfield upper hall on Wednesday 7 February (8 – 9pm). Please join us if you are able.